Description: Intro Basic Signs #1: Snacks & Mealtime, Bath & Body, Dealing
Baby Sign Language Program created by Dr. Joseph Garcia includes
teaching (baby) sign language to infants, 6-Months old through
Sign 2 Me
takes a lot of the guesswork
out of baby care and relieves some of baby's frustration because of
inability to communicate.
This 4-week course presents parents (and grandparents) with useful tools for communicating with your baby:
- Allows baby to communicate thoughts
- Gives 'window' into child's personality
- Helps baby speak sooner
- Reduces frustration for baby and for you
- Signing reinforces verbal language by adding visual and kinetic
emphasis to auditory input
- Signing will not delay verbal language development.
Verbal skills may be accelerated
- Class designed for baby's parents, grandparents and caregivers.
- Please bring snacks if desired
- Only $40 per class, or sign-up for all three for $100