Description: Intro Basic Signs #2: Clothing & Dressing, Bedtime, Animals, Family
Baby Sign Language Program created by Dr. Joseph Garcia includes teaching (baby) sign language to infants, 6-Months old through toddler age.
Sign 2 Me
takes a lot of the guesswork out of baby care and relieves some of baby's frustration because of inability to communicate.
This 4-week course presents parents (and grandparents) with useful tools for communicating with your baby:
- Allows baby to communicate thoughts
- Gives 'window' into child's personality
- Helps baby speak sooner
- Reduces frustration for baby and for you
- Signing reinforces verbal language by adding visual and kinetic emphasis to auditory input
- Signing will not delay verbal language development. Verbal skills may be accelerated
- Baby Friendly class for babies: baby's parents and baby's grandparents welcome
- Please bring snacks if desired
- Only $40 per class, or sign-up for all three for $100